Committed to achieve recognition as "Institution of Excellence" by consistently providing quality education in the fields of Engineering, Technology with professionalism and global outlook ensuring continual improvement.
- To provide very high standard of technical knowledge and continual improvement in all fields of engineering through quality education.
- To provide a high quality education in various disciplines of engineering programmes by conducting effective learning sessions and Co-curricular activities like technical seminars, workshops, symposia, conferences and Industrial Visit.
- To encourage the students to face the technical scenario with excellent technical skills obtained through contextual analysis, critical thinking, quantitative reasoning and acquiring information through various e-learning processes.
- To motivate students with good moral support by conducting various counseling events to strengthen their technical aspects and gain more knowledge.
- To prepare students to adapt successfully to the new changing technologies and apply those skills in a new perspective way to meet out the demands of society, obtained through academic programmes, student support, communication and collaboration with the industries.
- To ensure that every student is aware of the role and responsibilities of a professional engineer in society through appropriate ethical exposure to equity, public & worker safety and health considerations, together with the concepts of sustainable development and environmental stewardship.
- To develop life-long learning skills that allow them to be adaptive and responsive to changes in society, technology and the environment, as well as career demands.
- To provide an accredited dynamic scholarly environment wherein students learn to develop communications and leadership abilities to emerge as a complete professional.
Activities(2017- 2018) of Womens Association "NIRUPA",inagurating on 12-10-2017 by SAFEER KAREEM IPS at MESCET Auditorium
Mechanical-Technical-Association (METAMES) is on 11/10/2017. Dr. M S Nazimuddin (Retrd. Deputy Chief Engineer, KSEB)) will inaugurate the function.
Copyright 2014, MES COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY