The college has an independent training and placement cell which arranges placement programs by reputed companies and ensures placement to all elgible students. It plays a key role in counselling and guiding the students of the college for their successful campus placement. The placement office ensures and take care to provide the best arrangements and hospitality for the various visting companies and officials.
To provide quality training, to shape our students to be readily employable by the industries and to meet the growing demand for trained man-power in the intrinsic competitive knowledge industry.
- The Placement and Training Cell functions under the supervision of a full time placement officer and functions throughout the year to arrange campus interviews by the companies. It plays a very crucial role in counselling and guiding the students for their successful placement.
- Placement and Training Cell of our college functions with the main objective of shaping the engineering students to be readily deployable by industry.
- One-to-one career exploration and Career development counselling is available to all the students. It acts dynamically and flexibly to improve the knowledge and skills of the students in order to make them suitable for the placement.
- Many reputed organizations have visited our college providing opportunity for our students to utilize the resourceful young minds available in our region.
- Spacious auditorium with Hi-Tech audio-video facilities to accommodate 200+ students.
- Sufficient number of halls to conduct interviews and group discussion.
- Examination halls to conduct written test.
- Full-fledged laboratories to organize online examinations.
Activities(2017- 2018) of Womens Association "NIRUPA",inagurating on 12-10-2017 by SAFEER KAREEM IPS at MESCET Auditorium
Mechanical-Technical-Association (METAMES) is on 11/10/2017. Dr. M S Nazimuddin (Retrd. Deputy Chief Engineer, KSEB)) will inaugurate the function.
Copyright 2014, MES COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY